Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back to Normal

well as normal as our house can get. We just got back from dropping Elizabeth (Hayleys friend from Texas) off at the airport. She has been here for 2 very long weeks. I love that girl to death but I could tell that they were getting on each other nerves. I am a little worried, she is flying all the way back by herself and has to change planes in Detroit. I will not be happy until I hear that she is home safe and sound.

I got to see Vicki on Friday and I just LOVE that girl. I got to hold Landon, he is so darn cute. We meet up at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. If anyone has ever thought about going DON'T. I was very disappointed in the size and what was available. But lunch was fantastic. I did miss out on meeting Vicki's DH and kids. Of course my bladder kicked in at that moment. Dang it all.

I am almost done with the pages that I am doing for my neighbor. I love doing them but it has also made me gratefull that I don't have sons. Boy pages are so hard. I now know what you girls go thru trying to do a masculine LO. Maybe it is just me.

3 more weeks and it is back to school. Half of me is ready and the other half is - WOW where did the summer go. Actually I want to start getting my paychecks again, like I need more supplies but it is nice to have the extra money for fun, or as the first few will be to pay off they charges that I just HAD to do over the summer.

Sorry this is so boring. I did a photo shot of Hayley and Elizabeth yesterday so I am going to try and post those. They are silly silly girls.

No comments: