Sunday, July 09, 2006



I know I am a little late but here is another photo of the 4th. I really like this one!!! I have not been really good at updated this, and for that I am sorry. I have been really busy trying to finish the room redo for Hayley and now we are working on moving Maggi into Hayley's old room. Oh I am having a blast. NOT. They better apprieciate this when I am done.

We are leaving for vacation tomorrow and why does it always feel like a hurrican just trying to get ready. We had the girls (Hayley and Maggi) and Jenna's (my niece) birthday party yesterday. Poor Kay, she is trying to get ready for vacation also and had the party at her house. Jenna's Birthday is tomorrow and Hayleys is Thursday. Maggi's isn't until the beginning of Aug. but she wanted to celebrate now so she could get money for vacation. Hey - can't fault her for that. HAHA.

I have been hired to do a album by my neighbor, it is hard doing a all boy LO when I am use to doing girls, but I am getting it done. I have done about 8 pages and have about 6 more to do. That is my project when I get back because she wants to mail it off so he can have for his party which is the first week of Aug. Now I know what it is like to be on a DT and have a deadline. Nope not for me. Although I do work well under pressure. Well I guess I better go finishing packing since we are leaving in the wee hours of the morning before the sun rises. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments: