Monday, July 17, 2006

It's MONDAY!!!

And hotter than heck. My dh left this morning for the week and it is just me and my girls, plus another one because Hayley's friend from Texas is here staying with us for the next 2 weeks. I want to scrap but my scrapbook room is freezing because that is were all the cold air shoots out. It is suppose to be almost 100 degrees out today and I have to wear a sweatshirt to scrap. Ugh!!! Plus with it being so hot and humid I have no energy, go figure. I hope I get it soon because I have all this time to play and I just can't. I tried doing it at the dinning room table but I just do so much better at my desk with everything right in front of me. OK enough ranting.

I am going to sign myself up for a photography class at our local nature center. It is for women only and we are suppose to learn how to take great nature shots and what we can do with them once we have them on the computer. Lord knows I need help in both areas.

I think I am going to go to JoAnn's today. Why I don't really know, other than I was at Michael's the other day and I coulnd't find anything that I just had to have. Our LSS sucks (sorry but no other word describes it) and the best is about 1/2 hours away. I am trying to conserve on gas, so I am limiting my travel. Well I least I can try right. Off to pick up the house and get on with my day. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.

No comments: