Monday, July 24, 2006

Hello, it's Monday

and the weekend flew by. Well at least it did for me. We had a wonderful weekend and even got my dh to do something. Yahoo!!! We went to the Tall Ships that were docked on a local (well about 15 miles away) river and they were amazing. I have been so busy that I don't even have my pictures downloaded on the computer yet. If there are any good ones I will post them. That might not be for awhile. See on Saturday Maggi talked me into having some of her friends over for her birthday, which isn't until Aug. 5, but with our schedule she is having it this Thursday, so that meant getting the invites out Sat., planning what she wanted to do, a pool party but it is suppose to rain the rest of the week so we also had to come up with alternative games and such just in case. We just got back from getting all the goodies for the goodie bag and decorations. While we were at the store, I was informed that she doesn't like bakery cakes anymore, we have to bake and decorate it ourself. Oh goodie like I don't have enough going on. Elizabeth (Hayleys friend from Texas) is still with us until Sunday so they have me running all over the place so she can get in everything done that she wanted to do while back in Michigan. Ugh, I wish Hayley had her drivers license. Plus Maggi started volleyball camp this morning and just loves it, so only 4 more days to go for that. Also I am going to Grand Rapids on Friday and can I say I CAN"T WAIT. I need to get away even if it is only for the day. Well that is about it for now, need to go and get some organization going in this house before the party festivities, oh I better start the wash, the kids say they are almost our of clean undies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm with you sister on getting out of dodge on Friday. Jenna has been SUCH A BRAT lately. I don't know if it is a phase, or if she isn't feeling well. But mommy needs a break. Big time.