Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Here are a few photo's from this weekend. The first is Hayley, Elizabeth and Jackie. They are just wild and crazy.
Then there is Maggi, what a face. I just love this photo and I am sure you will be seeing it on a LO in the future.
This photo is of a few Tall Ships that lined the local river over the weekend. It was so beautiful and amazing. They lined up on both side of the river and as you crossed the bridge it was just a beautiful site.

I finally got my PSE on my laptop, why didn't I do that sooner. This could be a mistake because I have the feeling that I am going to be playing more than cleaning, getting dinners, I might just loose track of time and forget to pick one of kids. You get the picture. I have to go and play with more pictures. HAHA. Oh we are puppy sitting tonight for the cuties little thing. I have a photo, I am sure that really surprizes alot you that I will post soon. He is only 6 weeks old and just taken away from his mother yesterday. Oh the poor baby, but the girls are really entertaining him (between little doggie naps) and I think that is helping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pix!!!