Saturday, July 22, 2006

I have a headache

I spent all morning teaching my husband how to do the bills. We have been married 20 years and the last couple of years he has been asking to do the bills. We have tried many times and he ends up getting mad because he could never really understand, but today after 3 1/2 hrs of explaining why we can't just sit down and everything off I think he has finally got it. We will see next month because he will be doing it again. He doesn't know it yet.

Plans are being made for a day trip to Grand Rapids to go to the Great American Scrapbook Convention. I am excited!!! I will be seeing Vicki (mom25) and Lana again. Yahoo!!!

I am still working on the album for my neighbors grandson. I think I have about 3 more LO's to do and I will be done. I am enjoying this because it is doing boy LO's which I never get to do with having 2 girls, so this is working out my comfort zone which is a good thing.

Well I better go feed the crew before they starve to death which I am being told is going to happen soon. Heck it is only 4:45 and so what if I forgot to get you lunch. What a good mother I am. HAHA!!!

No comments: