Monday, July 03, 2006

KABOOM!!!

Happy 4th of July early!!! For the last 2 days I have been playing with my camera in anticipation of getting some awesome shots of the fireworks. Last year I got some really nice ones and I am hoping with my new camera I can get even better ones. I will tell you I am not holding my breathe. I get so confused trying to read the manual and then a couple of online tips. Why do I feel so dumb. Not going to dwell on that. HAHA!!! TODAY I might just finish a LO that I only started a couple of days ago. That is speedy for me. It seems like everytime I sit down to scrap all hell breaks loose and I have to go a running. The only place that I can actually do a LO in one sitting is at a crop. Well, off to the races, not really but that is what my life feels like. I am bound and determined to get Maggi's new room (Hayley's old) set up and running before vacation plus enjoy the holiday. I hope everyone has a fun filled day of fun and fireworks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th July!!!