Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Welcome to a ZOO

I don't even know where to begin. My dh has been gone since Monday, which is not a bad thing. The girls and I enjoy the down time, we don't have to do a thing, like worry about what is for dinner, we can just do our own thing. The thing is, is that Hayley has one of her best friends from Texas (she moved away about 1 1/2 years ago) staying with us for the next 2 weeks. So they have all these plans and planned a party at our house for this afternoon until evening. They kind of forgot to tell me until last night. I could just ring there necks. They invited about 10 teenagers over for food and fun. I usually don't mind, but I wish they would have asked and I don't have the heart to say no at this late date because I know Elizabeth (Hayley's friend) really wants to see all these kids while she is here and Hayley wants to do this. Right now they are still in bed and they don't know it yet, I have a to do list for them that must be done before the party festivities. I am hoping that they might think twice about having another party after see the list. HAHA!!! I am just going to sit back and watch, make sure my battery is ready on my camera and play the paparazzi camera mom. That's the plan anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»