Wednesday, July 05, 2006

In Celebration of my 20th Wedding Anniversary


Here is a photo of fireworks. HAHA!!!
Yes it has been 20 yrs. since the walk
down the isle. I can't beleive that it
has been 20 yrs. Well enough of this
because we don't really do a all out
celebration. We or most likely I will
grill steaks tonight and maybe go out
for ice cream.

We went to the fireworks last night and
I am in the process of looking at my 250
pictures that I took. They are not the
best, but I like them and that is all that matters, right? Today I have been working
on a LO for my neighbors grandson and I am having a hard time. I have never done
a boy LO before let alone try to do about 12, I think I am going to have to put on my
thinking cap because this is hard. I have only done girl LO so this is making me think
out of my box. I just hope she likes it when I am done. Well I better go take the
steaks out of the freezer or we will be having grilled cheeses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that photo! And Happy Anniversary! 20 years . . . Damn girl. That is a long time! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!