Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tomorrow is Friday

and that means I get to see Vicki M. and Lana. We are meeting for a fun day of walking around and chit chat. Kay and I are driving down to meet them and have a great day. I can not wait. I need a day away from my humble abode and my lovely daughters. I have hit that time of the summer when everyone is bored and they are driving me crazy. I am not ready for school to start but I would love to get back into a routine. I guess I can wait another 4 weeks and I begin to bring home the bacon again. That is the only draw back about working at the school. We don't get the option like teachers to spread out the paychecks all year. Oh well at least I get to be home and enjoy the summer with my girls. Even though they drive me nuts at times. I wouldn't change it for the world. Well off to get my camera and things (like a map) ready for tomorrow. Arn't you jeolous!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»