Saturday, July 01, 2006

I know my blog is boring but man it is even worse without the pictures. Looks like I will have to reload them to spruse this up. Well today I did laundry all day and started to clean up my scrap area. It is kind of funny because I haven't scrapped a thing since moving my room but it seems to collect alot of everyone elses junk. My neighbor came over today to ask a few questions about putting a SB page together. She is making one for her grandsons high school graduation which was about a month ago. She told him she might get it done for his college graduation but she asked me if I would do the book for her. What have I got myself into? I have lived next to her all my life, she is my second mom so what could I say. Looks like I am going to be busy for awhile.

No comments: