Tuesday, August 01, 2006

HOT HOT HOT!!!

At 7 am this morning it was already 80 degress so it looks to be another HOT one. Yesterday the temp. hit a all time high for this area and they say today is going to be worse. The humidity is so high also which makes it all the worse. I have no energy and my fingers are swollen due to the weather. Getting older brings on new experiences everyday. Just love it. Looks like I will be spending more bonding time in the pool with Maggi. That is the only way that you can stand it outside. You can even see the humidity in the air it is so thick. I also have a dentist appt. this afternoon that I am looking forward too. NOT. I am a retired dental assistant so you would think I wouldn't mind, but I have the feeling that I am going to have to go back for some work. Ugh. We will see. Hope everyone has a COOL day. I think I might try to scrap later because it is too darn hot to clean or do the laundry. That excuse works for me and I am sticking with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did it go at the dentist? And when are we getting out to scrap? I'm feeling penned in again . . . how about Friday? Huh? Pretty please?