Sunday, August 20, 2006

Why or why is the blogger thing

giving me a headache. I have tried off and on all day long to post a photo with this but for some reason it is being a pain in the arse. So her is another boring post with no photo to give it a little pizzaz (sp).

Well yesterday I went to a crop all day in Detroit with Kay. It was a very fun day, not very productive but I had a day with no kids. I did get 4 LO's done. None that I am very proud of. We did a little shopping also at the mall and IKEA. Today it was back to the crazy's. "MOM" this and mom that. I know they could do everything themselves yesterday, why can't they do it today.

I have spent the majority of the day organzing my ribbons and form stamps. To look at my scrap area you would think a tonado hit, but hey I am in the process of organization and in order to do that you have to make a mess right? Right!!! That is my answer and I am stickin with it.

Tomorrow and Tuesday are day of meetings to get ready to back to work and Wednesday is the big day. The girls are excited even thought Maggi says she "hates" school. We need to get back into a routine before I go nuts. Plus the paycheck will help. HAHA. Well I need to go back and try to figure out where I left off at in "project organization".

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Hey Jami, you TOTALLY have the right to have a mess!!! You should see my room after I've been creating! WOW... messy! Have fun organizing... go with it girl... it can be kinda theriputic!!LOL