Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I've been tagged

Thank you Lana, and actually this is making me update this blog. So here goes


Your Home:
Coffee table or soft ottoman? Ottoman
Flower arrangement or candle-scraps? Both actually
Tv/DVD/Stereo-black or silver? Black
Garden - annuals or perennials? Again it is both
Antigues & flea market or matched sets - shabby chic (old)
Office or junk drawer? junk drawer

Yourself:
Pony tail or butterfly clip? Well with my hair so short I would have to say butterfly clip
Make-up or nada? Sorry at this age it must be make-up.
Cotton or synthetics? Cotton all the way
Flip flop or Leather sandels? Again it is both. Flip flops at home, leather out and about.
Silver or Gold? It use to be gold but right now it is 1/2 and 1/2.
Purse or pocket? I carry a purse but my money is always in my pocket.

With Hubby:
Fine dining or picnic? Fine dining.
Jammies or unmentionables? Jammies
Remote - him or you? Him
Theater or rent? Rent
Lowes or the mall? Lowes (I love that store)
House work or hire it out? House work (but working on dh to hire it out since I will be working
full time.

There now you know all about me. TeeHee!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Such funny answers Jami! You always crack me. Great post!