Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Baby is 9!!!

Today is Maggi's Birthday. I can't believe my little girl is 9 years old. They grow up way to fast. Part of me wants them to slow down and the other part can't wait until they grow up and see what kind of adult they will be. I also don't know what I would do without my girls. They are such a joy and can cause havic at a minutes notice. But I wouldn't change that for the world.

Maggi got a new bike from us today. We love to go on bike rides and she has never had a new one. It was always a hand me down from Hayley. She really didn seem to mind, that's my girl. Very happy (well most of the time). We are going to try and go to the movies this afternoon. She wants to see Barnyard, so why not do it on her big day. We are having my side of the family over tomorrow to celebrate both Maggi and Hayley's birthday. We did Scott's family together before we went to Chicago. Usually I do one big party for everyone in between there special days because the dates are only 3 weeks apart. So today is cleaning and organizing and going to the grocery store to get all the fixens. Yesterday we had to order the cake and of course one wants a yellow cake and the other wants chocolate. I wanted to scream, but it is there day so guess what. Yes we have 2 cakes, so if anyone wants a piece come on over, we will have enough for a army. Oh there will be ice cream also. Guess I better get moving, so much to do and so little time. HAHA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They do grow up fast!