Thursday, August 31, 2006

2 Weeks down

OK it was 3 days the first week and 4 days this week but it feels like 2 full weeks and my body sure feels like it. I am not use to getting up early and putting the coffee on, jumping in the shower before dh and be ready to get out the door about 7:00am. That is just too darn early unless we are leaving for vacation and then time doesn't matter because I usually don't sleep well the night before because I am just too darn excited.

I think this is going to be a good year at school. We have a new principal and so far she is amazing. A real people person that tells you the truth (even if you don't want to know) rather than tell you what she thinks you want to hear (that is what the last principal did). Does that make sence? Well anyways I really like her and so she is just wonderful with the students. She has rules but has a wonderful sence of human at the same time. And how could I forget Adam. The little boy that I am with all day long. He is such a wonderful 8 year old. Working with him is a awesome job that it really doesn't feel like a job.

I seemed to have pulled a muscle in my back. I hope it feels better tomorrow, I am suppose to go to a crop. I am going to drug myself up before bed and lather on a bunch of ben gay so by morning I will be able to a little two step. Guess I better take lesson before actually saying I am going to do it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. This is the first year in about 5 that we are staying home. We usually go up north and walk the Mackinaw Bridge with 10,000 plus other crazy people. With 4 days off I guess I better try to clean house. You did notice the key word "try", it is a holiday weekend so it may or may not get done.

Enjoy your weekend!!!!

No comments: