Friday, September 08, 2006

I know I have been MIA

I just can't seem to get my act together. My house looks like crap, I have so much paperwork from school that needs to be done, dance has started so that mean I am offically a chauffer again. I need more time and energy. Just to make things more difficult I did a stupid thing last week. I was running a few minutes late coming back from my lunch break so I decided that I would run or jog is what I should say from my car to school, and yep you guessed it, I tripped over my own feet. Landed right on my right buttocks, jumped right up and worked the rest of the day. As the day went on I could feel my back getting tighter, no big deal I can deal with aches and pains. Woke up Friday (we didn't have school) and it hurt, but it didn't stop me from doing a little shopping and then went scrapbooking with Kay that night. Well when I woke up on Saturday I could hardly move. Every time I went to even breathe it was like a electrical shock going thru my back. So I did absolutely nothing Sat. and Sun. What a way to spend a holiday weekend. I was just a ball of fire. NOT. I let it go until Wed and finally went to the Dr. just to find out that I bruised the hell out of my back and that it might take another 2 - 3 weeks before it gets better. Oh that was just what I wanted to hear. Today it is feeling much better, still very sore but at least I can breathe without a shock.

This weekend it is house cleaning, since I didn't get anything done last week. Oh another fun one, the family is sure to love me. At least they will have clean underware, well maybe if they are nice. I will be sure to leave them for last just in case anyone gives me a hard time.

My other goal for this weekend is to get my camera out and take more pictures. I have been neglecting that lately. I need new inspiration and I am hoping new pictures will do it.

Hope you all have a fun filled weekend. <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh - finally I know how to send you comments again.

So sorry about you back - I hope it will be better sooner!
Hugs

Deb said...

Yikes, sounds very painful. Hang in there