Monday, August 07, 2006

Summer Fun!!!

When I look at the picture all I can see is the fun that Maggi is having. We laughed and laughed the other day when she started doing this that I had to run and get my camera. She had the
water in the pool rockin and rollin. I told her that if she got the water in the middle going up any higher it was going to launch her right out of the pool. Well of course she just had to give it a try. Thank goodness it didn't work. Oh to be young and not a care in the world.

Now that I brought that up, both girls have a dentist appointment today. Hayley had a cavity and Maggi has a area where a previous filling fell out so that has to be redone. Hayley has been numbed up before but not Maggi. The dentist that we go to (I have gone there for over 25 yrs. and it is the only dentist the girls have ever gone to) has retired and a new Dr. has taken over. I have met him but have never had him work on our teeth. I wish that I was the one having this done. It always hurts me to know that my girls are uncomfortable (I know pain but I wanted to be nice). I get to go next week for a filling that is coming loose. I have not had to be drilled and filled for over 20 years. Ugh. The things we do to stay healthy.

Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! I am missing poolside fun this summer!