Monday, August 28, 2006



It has been awhile since I have updated this. For that I am so sorry. The girls are back in school and that means that I am back at work. It has been some very long days for us. It will take me a couple of weeks before I can come from home school and have any energy. As it is right now I get home, get dinner and then I am ready for bed. Ugh!!! Hayley starts dance tonight so that means that I will have to stay up to pick her up. I hope I don't fall asleep and forget all about her. At least this year she only has 3 classes and 2 of those are on the same night so that means I will only have to run 2 nights a week. Good thing I don't have a life. HAHA.

I found out that my good friend that has gone thru cancer twice has more lesions on her kidney. The poor girl only has 1/2 of a kidney left. My heart just goes out to her and her family. She has a daughter that is good friend with Hayley. They met in kindergarten have hung together ever since. I will be praying for her. The thing that really is making her upset about all this is that they can't do a thing and told her to come back in 6 months. That is going to be a hell of long 6 months for her. If you could find it in your heart please pray for her.

Well I guess I better go do the dishes. Nothing I hate more than waking up in the morning and finding last nights dishes in the sink. I never do that but I have been so tired, thank goodness it is only until I get use to working again.

Tata for now. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: