Thursday, August 10, 2006

What do you think?

These are 2 of the 100+ photos that I took last night at my photo class. I really like the class but was a little upset because I thought it would help me learn a little more about how to use all the bells and whisle on my camera. I did learn how to take better pics by where to stand and how to use nature light. So I did learn something. Now I am going to sign myself up for the class that he teaches at his store that will go into how to use all the buttons and do the thing that scares the do do out of me - manual.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome photos. Love them and such a cool photo lesson!

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers...and to be honest, learning things like framing and lighting will help you no matter what camera you're using :)

Anonymous said...

I like the photos JJ. I think they are great. I sooo need to take a class to learn how to use my camera also. You might motivate me to do so.