Thursday, June 21, 2007

WOW another post!!!




Well it offically SUMMER. Thank goodness. My girls are already bored. Can you believe it?
The photos above were taken at our local Center for the Arts yesterday. They are a group from Australia that are perched on long flexible poles that sway. They kind of dance to music. It is very cool.

I have been trying to get the house in order which I don't think will ever be there. It

is 2 steps forward and 3 steps back. Oh well, I least I am trying.

The landscaping is done and I LOVE it, absolutely love it. I am going to have to look up some before pictures and take some after and post. The only bad thing is, is that when they reseeded the yard they used crappy and I mean crappy seed. We have more weeds than grass, so everyday for hours I am out in the yard pulling gigantic weeds. We have been talking to the landscapers and they can not see what we are talking about. So at least I took before pics of the weeds. I am ready to fight. And if you are wondering why I am pulling them. I just want a pretty green lawn and it looked so awful compared to the rest of the stuff that they did I had too. At least for my own sake. Enough of that.

I hope you all are enjoying your summer.

No comments: