Sunday, June 10, 2007


Summer is Finally here!!!

Yeap, I can finally take a break. School was out last Wednesday but Hayley had her "Sweet 16" party on Friday. Now that it is all over I can finally think about summer.

I was worried about her party because the day before the party I found out that over 200 teenagers had been invited. Hayley told me that she invited about 30 kids but her friend (who she was having a combined party with) invited over 170 people. The hall only held about 150. Ugh!!! But after it was done and over and a GREAT success only about 100 showed up.

Yesterday I did alot of resting and today I have been out edging and weeding. I am going to go back out and cut down and little pine tree. I also set up the pool, it feels like a ice cube right now but give it a day or two (or eight) and it will warm right up.

The pictures above are of the party. Sorry they are not greatest pics, I was having a hard time with the lighting. Some day I will learn how to use my camera.

No comments: