Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've been tagged - Dang now what do I do?

I guess the only thing I can do is - go with it. HAHA!!! Here goes.

My roommate and I once: I never had a room mate so I can not answer that one. Whew!

Never in my life: I am going to have to come back to this one, I just can't think of anything.

High School: was a trip.

When I'm nervous: I clean, that is why my house is dirty. Looks like I will have to get nervous (or mad).

My hair: is very very short. I have not used a blow dryer or brush on it in years.

When I was 5: I learned how to ride a bike and rode a horse in the rocky mountains.

When I turn my head left: I see my dining room table that has my dd painting stuff all over it.

I should be: cleaning out my closest that I said I was going to do when school was out. I think I might wait until Sept. just before school starts.

By this time next year: I might have my closet cleaned out.

My favorite aunt: is my Aunt Marge, she is just one cool lady that is a retired school libraian and travels the world with her husband and they have a gorgeous house on Lake Michigan.

I have a hard time understanding: My camera and how to take awesome photos.

You know I like you if: if I laugh. I love to laugh.

My ideal breakfast is: COFFEE and cheerios or toast. If I go out to eat then it would be french toast.

If you visit my home town: you would ask why did we move back. Well it has to do with our families are both her and it is a awesome family town with wonderful schools.

If you spent the night at my house: you probable wouldn't do it again. Just kidding, we don't have doors on the bedrooms upstairs so you don't have much privicy.

My favorite blond(s): My DD's

My favorite brunette: My niece Emily

The animal that I would like to see flying with birds: Hmmmm maybe donkeys

I shouldn't have been: fallen last fall, my hip still hurts at times.

Last night: I started a new book by Janet Evanovich and read to late.

A better name for me would be: James, that is what alot of people call me anyways.

I have been told that I look like: a midget (I know that is not the term these days, I just can't think of it right now), I am only 5'2".

If I could have any car, it would be: Free, I hate car payment. And I would love a convertible if anyone wants to give me a car.

OK I guess it is my turn to tag some others.

Vicki C.
Lana
Rebekah

Have fun Girls!!

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh James, you had me laughing on a few of those (hard!).

Ok, tomorrow is my day to think of answers for these. hmmm

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

LOL!!! How fun, Jami!!!!!!

Kay said...

You're too funny, James! Love your answers!