Monday, June 25, 2007

Do you like my photo?

I took this photo the other day at our local gardens. I wish it was my garden but that would mean that I would have to have a flower garden and that would mean more work. So we just enjoy Dow Gardens and pretend it is my yard. LOL. Well anyways I took this picture and just love it (can you tell because I also used it for my header). I think I am going to have it enlarged and use it in my house. Thanks to [url=www.vickichrisman.blogspot.com]Vicki C.[url] and her idea of using pant hangers to hang photos or LO's. I LOVE that idea. So I am going to have to go shopping for cute pant hangers. Thank you Vicki, I love ya.

2 comments:

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

LOVE the photo!!!! The backgtound colors really set off the color of the flower!!

oh....and I would live to have a garden like that, too! I seem to kill every plant I touch!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful!! and I LOVE YA TOO JAMES!!!
And .. so CUTE that you have the TIlly's playing!