Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Weatherman????????

OK the TV, radio stations and even the Weather channel has been informing us that we are in for a real snow storm. I have been getting excited because it was suppose to happen on Sunday (today) and that we were to get 6 to 10 inches. Well it is now 8:15 pm and I think we have a grand total of 2 maybe 3 if we find a snow drift. I was hoping for a big old time storm that would maybe put going to school tomorrow into jeopardy. Yes I would love to have tomorrow off. I guess it is still early and that there may be some hope, so I am going to get my groove on and do my snow dance and go to bed with my fingers crossed and my pj's inside. My SIL told me that it helps. We will see. So please if anyone would like to join me in doing the snow dance, feel free and shake your bootie.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Keep the hope alive, my friend. I'm warming up for the mother of all snow-day dances. I'm going to bust a move, sister!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOL - I'm looking forward to see if you got snowed in! Crossing fingers for you!