Monday, February 26, 2007

***SNOW DAY***

I don't know if it was complaining on yesterdays post or what happened but Mother Nature pulled through and we have the day off. Just came in from shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. I was suppose to be on strike this week but Hayley and DH both have some sort of cold bug and talk about cranky. So I have postponed my strike until next week when I will be at a all day crop. Today I am going to try and get all my pictures printed and papers together. My BIL is bringing his girls over this afternoon. He has them every other week and it seems like every time there is a snowday he has them and he just can't take so much time off so I am volunteering my services of watching them for him. Which works great because it gives Maggi someone to play with.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I am off to play with my photos, I sure hope I can find some that I want to scrap.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh Jami , those photos are darling!!! I know you will create a beautiful layout with them... as usual! Hug, Vic