Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I shouldn't be a blogger

I just can't seem to update this thing on a regular basis. Please don't give up on me. But as you can see by the pictures we have had a busy week and weekend. All I can say is that I am very proud of Hayley and that the weekend is over. It was dance dance and more dance.

And to top it off the Tuesday before I was in ER with my mother. She had another stroke. She is fine now and you wouldn't even know that she had one. That same evening I was in ER with my husband. I have never seen him in so much pain. They think he had a kidney stone and sent him home with drugs. Ugh!!! Come to find out he went to his Dr. the next day and had more test done and come to find out it wasn't stones or if it was they had passed by the time they took the cat scan. Now he is on the mend. He still is very sore but the worst pain is gone and he has gone to work for the last 2 days thank goodness. He is a very very very bad patient. It was not a good time around here. I was a little stressed from both of them and then the dance recital. I had to alter 3 outfits and they all gave me a hard time. For some reason my sewing machine was not my friend. Thank god for my sister in law, she came to my rescue at the last minute.

Well I will leave you with 2 very blurry photos (don't worry, I am not going to become a photographer). For some reason I can never get the setting right in that auditorium.


No comments: