Sunday, April 06, 2008

We are Home and I already want to go back

Can you tell that we had a AWESOME time. We don't go someplace every year but this year we decided to go south. Yes the cold long Michigan winter was getting to us. I think because it has been a long one more than anything. So We packed our bags and jumped a plane to Sand Key Florida. WOW was it gorgeous. I will be going back. The hardest part of the whole trip was trying to decide if we should go to the beach or the pool.
Can you tell that we had gorgeous weather. These photos have not been touched they are straight out of the camera. I know they could use some touching up and I will when I get more time. We had blue sky and between 80 and 85 degrees. I have been cold ever since we got back. I don't know if I will ever warm up.
Maggi had been trying to get a bird to land on her finger for a long time when all of a sudden one landed on Scott's backpack.
This is Bert. Maggi made a new friend while we were gone. Normally you can't feed the animals but we were talking to the caretaker and she was actually from MI and really like Maggi so she gave Maggi a hand full of food and Bert fell in love.
Can you see the hippo? He was so cute if you can call a hippo cute.
I will post more photos shortly. I just have to decide which ones since I took about 400. Not all good either. I really need to work with my camera more so I can get better photos

No comments: