Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Whew, I can't believe that it is over. It seems like I just decorated and stressed out about what to get all my loved ones. And it is done, over, and a New year is here. Make note to self that when writing a check it is now 2008. Well it will be June before I will get that right. But anyways it was a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends. Hayley and Maggi had a great time. Take a look at their faces on the photos. I think they were happy with their new toys. Hayley wanted a Ipod touch and Maggi wanted a Wii (well that didn't happen, Santa had a hard time getting his hands on one of those) and a Ipod nano (which was alot easier to get).
My Grandmother turns 90 years old next week so we had a belated Christmas and early Birthday party last weekend. She is such a wonderful lady and trooper. She has had 3 minor heart attached in last month and we weren't sure if she would want to come. Well you can't keep that lady down. She is so full of energy I wish she would share it with me. HAHA. As you can see from the last photo we had a load of family member present for the occasion. That is only about 1/2 of them. Some couldn't make it but at least all of her 7 kids were there.
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I must go and get the laundry done because we start back to school tomorrow and that means I have to go back to work. Ugh. The fun is over.


1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Ahhh... James.. I miss ya! Love your pup... CUTE!!!
Nothing like a big family ..for a little fun huh?
Your girls are growing into beautiful women, right before our eyes! HUGE HUGS!