Friday, August 10, 2007

BIG YELLOW FLOWERS

I am part of a photography group that want to learn how to use their cameras. So we get together when we can and decided to take a field trip. We got in the car and a little over a hours drive we got to our destination. A field of sunflowers!!! These are a few pictures that I took. We stayed over a hour until the sun started to set and we lost light. It was a beautiful night (other than the bees and bugs) and hitting a deer on the trip home. Poor Alison, I feel bad because now she has to deal with getting her car fixed. Now I can't wait until our next field trip and I am hopeing that some day all I will understand how to take awesome photos.






2 comments:

Kay said...

I think they look beautiful! You're too hard on yourself! I was frustrated at the lack of blue in the sky . . . need to figure out what's up with that!

Catherine said...

oh Jami, these are so beautiful! I absolutely love sunflowers - and dream of seeing a field of them like this!! so beautiful!!