Monday, July 30, 2007

WERE BACK!!!!

From a long due vacation. Hayley was in France for 10 days and that was kind of stressful for me with her being so very far away. But she is home now with lots of pictures (see previous post for a few photos) and stories to tell. She had a AWESOME time. Then we wisked her off to the beach for 4 days to recover from jet lag and family bonding time. The weather was beautiful and we had a very relaxing time playing on the beach. Now it is back to reality with tons of laundry (there is sand and bonfire smell in everything) and cleaning the house. I can't wait until we go again. I didn't want to come home, I could get use to flying kites on the beach and lounging in a beach chair with a good book all summer long. Better get my butt moving or I won't get a thing done. TaTa.





2 comments:

Kay said...

GORGEOUS! Love the sunset. And I assume that's your uncle's favorite spot. I can see why!

Catherine said...

Your vacation looks like it was wonderful!! It looks just like the ocean in my neck of the woods!!