Monday, April 02, 2007

Road Trip!!!


Well with this week being Spring Break and having no plans we decided to take a road trip up north to see our nephew. We had a great time and we will be going back. He moved into his over a year ago and you would think that he had just moved in. A couch and beds, the walls are half painted (he decided that he doesn't like to paint) and no pictures on the walls. So we are going back to finish painting his walls and give a move lived in feel. Here a picture that we took of the girls. When we left our house it was in the upper 60's and going to be in the 70's, but as you head north the temp drops and the snow if still on the ground in spots. Check out Hayley in her shorts. "Teens", we tryed to tell her that it is going to be cold but she just wouldn't listen.


2 comments:

Catherine said...

looks like it was warm, well I guess it doesn't have to be to warm for shorts!! I am with him on the painting business - though I think my husband would have a cow if I stopped painting right now!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

James, those pictures are so crisp and clear... FANTASTIC! I would love to have that top one framed my house! REally Beautiful!
The girls are darling! And YES,,.. I know what you mean about the shorts thing and teenagers. EVEN boys! Glad you enjoyed your spring break. I remember clearly how much I looked forward to the at when I worked at school!