Sunday, March 04, 2007

Where's my Creativie Juices?

Yesterday I went to a crop for the whole day. Yes, the whole day. 9 to 9. I couldn't find my mojo. I did 3 LO's but they were just blah. I couldn't find my creative side of me. I am not going to complain because I was out of the house with no kids and that was wonderful but I was hoping to be able to do some LO's that I really liked. No way was that going to happen. Oh well maybe next time. I was also hoping that when I got home the laundry fairy would have been working but oh no. All the dirty clothes were still in the laundry shoot. So it looks like I will be busy today trying to get it all done before going back to work tomorrow. I would ask my dh but he got called into work. Why oh why do I feel like a maid lately? I think with that said, I will get the washing going and then go and see if I can go buy myself some new shoes. That will help.

1 comment:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

ah sweetie, hang in there!!! Everything will be fine - I send oyu fairy-vibes! ;-)