Saturday, December 30, 2006

Did Christmas fly by or what?

I am having a hard time with the Christmas. I don't feel like Santa has been here. I don't know if it was because I have been so busy (getting ready, like shopping, or was it having 3 dinner parties since Dec. 16th) or was it because the weather has been so unseasonable warm and no snow. I just can't believe it is almost 2007. Is there anyway that I can push a rewind button, get a little snow and start all over again. Wait I take that back. Rewind to the beginning of Dec. and get all of my parties catered, except Christmas Eve (because that one was easy and the food was FABULOUS), get a maid and someone to decorate my house for the fastive occasions. I have been going and going and going that I feel it flew by and I missed it. The decorations are coming down today and I guess that is why all of a sudden it hit me. It is over and I don't remember it. I guess I am going to do things differently next year, like not have so many big parties and shop early. Thanks for letting me vent, that exactly what I needed. Now off to get the decorations down so that maybe I can find time to scrap before I have to start back to work in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie - wish you a happy new year!